Appoint your own Business Lawyers Legal Director for £250.00 (+VAT) a month:
How does it work?
For a fixed monthly fee of £250.00 (+VAT) payable by Direct Debit or Standing Order you get:
- Your own Legal Director who is a solicitor specialising in Business Law operating as your in-house business lawyer;
- No extra charge for the Business Lawyers Company Secretary Scheme.
- No charge for time spent on telephone calls;
- No charge for meetings held with you at Business Law offices;
- No charge for attending up to four Board Meetings/virtual Board Meetings a year discussing legal issues;
- All our Business Law services will be provided to you at a reduced rate and will be fixed at the outset (excluding contentious matters);
- Direct line and mobile number of your own Legal Director;
- Your own legal advisor on Board who will take genuine interest in your business.
Make savings from normal rates.
The Scheme is limited to 24 hours per annum which represents excellent value for money and heavily discounted rates to suit SME’s such as yourself. Added to that there is the extra Company Secretary Scheme rolled into the cost.
Who in your organisation is dealing with legal and contractual issues? Do they have the necessary skills? Do they simply muddle along trying to sort out legal issues by themselves? How much time and consequently money has been lost because you were tied up dealing with legal matters? We can help you keep your business safe and avoid you having to dabble in legal matters and taking grave risks.
Incorrect legal instruments may come back to haunt you and, if they do, it will most likely involve high cost too. Having your own legal director means you are no longer charged for every minute spent on your legal matters, so you can save money and safeguard your business. This is where the Business Lawyers Legal Director Scheme can really make a difference.
Promote/keep your professional image
Having a Legal Director on board means that all your legal transactions, contracts and deal negotiations are handled by experts. This will complement your professional image in the eyes of your customers, suppliers, business contacts and your competitors.
Explore business opportunities-get the edge over your competitors
An expert can use the law to your advantage by identifying business prospects for you that would not have been apparent otherwise. Think of all the business opportunities that may be staring in the face of the non-expert and are missed out. Think also of how a qualified solicitor as director could give you the advantage over your less informed competitors.
How about ongoing Employment Law Support?
Why not top up your legal security cover offered by the Business Lawyers Legal Director Scheme by subscribing to the Business Lawyers Employment Help Desk?
To discuss this further, just give us a call on 0845 1306608.
Business Lawyers— your Legal Director on Board.