A few case studies should help you here see how we have helped clients in the past:
- Helping an IT business sue successfully a late payer
- Advising a business that was buying a beauty franchise - the terms were onerous so she bought a less risky business elsewhere.
- Advising the seller of a tyre company when dealing with a buyer.
- Helping a family business of 15 year standing sell up to a national player in the conferencing field on more favourable terms.
- Defending an IT recruitment business from a copyright breach demand-saving £1500 plus legal costs of £4000.
- Defending an events company in a fire claim by a "chancer" saving £1000.
- Helping an IT company dismiss an agent employee fairly when certain information came to light.
- Successfully helping a manufacturer deal with a troublesome agent so saving future custom from poaching and rejecting an unfair demand for payment for "territory".
- Plus lots of ecommerce start ups and online trading - clubs,tools,clothes,PR sales and services to name but a few.
The type of clients we work with fall into these categories:
- businesses worried by the "legals" and with an urgent problem to solve'
- businesses that understand the need to manage their legal risks in advance before it is too late;
- companies that have put aside sensible budgets for legal charges;
- organisations that want and need regular legal advice but do not wish to pay City rates;
- start ups that want to be properly prepared legally from D-Day as opposed to starting unplanned;
- concerns that appreciate the added value a good business lawyer can bring to their organisation and
- enterprises that do not want to pay the costs of an in-house legal department/specialist but nevertheless need expert advice.
If this sounds like you then do get in touch in order to work together-we may be able to help you.